!!! CANCELLED !!! Data science project from scratch (gender minorities)
This event has been cancelled, for reasons out of our control. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This sprint will have a new format, in which instead of working on an existing open source project, we will create a new one from zero. This should make it easier to understand all the different components of a production ready library. Including:
- API design
- Source code
- Continuous Integration
The goal of the sprint is to build a new real open source project that will solve a data science problem. The problem to solve will be explained during the event.
- 6pm: Food and networking
- 6:30pm: Sponsor presentation
- 6:35pm: Discussion about the project to solve and design of the API
- 7pm: Split in groups and start coding
- 9pm: Retrospective presentations
To increase the diversity of our group, this sprint will be for gender minorities only (women, non-binary…). Let us know if you wish to help organise a sprint for a different minority.
The day of the sprint
- Bring your own laptop if you can (come anyway if you can’t, we’ll work in groups)
- Join the Gitter channel of the sprint
RSVP: Click here
Date: 6 March 2019